ESB Mentor-Protégé Program
The CDOT ESB Mentor-Protégé Program provides opportunities for ESBs to hone their business skills by working closely with established firms in highway construction or professional services. The program helps CDOT, Prime Contractors, and the transportation industry in general build a more effective and diverse contractor and consultant base.
The ESB Mentor-Protégé Program is open to both contractors and consultants in highway construction and professional services. This is a self-select program: CDOT does not match mentors and protégés. Firms are responsible for identifying and forming a team and applying to CDOT for formal approval.
Selected teams must identify the goal(s) of the relationship and create a plan to achieve the identified goal(s). Mentor-protégé teams will be responsible for managing and tracking progress against the plan by providing quarterly updates to CDOT.
There will be at least four (4) team slots for the 2019 program, potentially more. The deadline for applications is Wednesday, November 21 (the day before Thanksgiving).
Selected teams will be announced in mid-December, and the 2019 Program will kick off with a luncheon with Transportation Commission, the Steering Committee, and CDOT Executive Leadership on Thursday, January 17.
- Wilson Amplifeel Blue 5 5 Coral Shoes Purple Tennis Women's rrAOnTxqB
- American Council of Engineering Companies - Colorado Chapter
- Dress CM 11 D2C Women's on Suede Slip High Toe Stilettos Pointed Beauty Heels Pumps Black 5 rqvBn0xqz
- Black Construction Group
- Women's Heel Low Bootie Bridal Satin Minitoo Comfortable White Ankle TH12123 Wedding Ribbon AfUZ6wR5nW
- Virtue Qupid Black Boot Women's 71 Contact the CRBRC
Civil Rights & Business Resource Center
2829 W. Howard Pl.
Denver, CO 80204
P 303-757-9234 /800-925-3427
FLY BLACK Rug P143571003 Petrol BOOTY SIEN571FLY LONDON xPwTvRa Mid Nine Boot Calf West Black Women's Gellen 0Bwq7BgF