- Use of metal sulfides as co-catalysts for improving the efficiency of AOPs
- Catalytic processes reduce the cost to 0.4%–1.3% of conventional AOPs
- Co-catalytic effect of the exposed Mo 4+ on the surface of MoS 2 determines the AOPs
- Co-catalytic effect of metal sulfides greatly enhances the practical application of AOPs
Swerve Step Women's Skechers Lite Go Navy Walking Performance Graphical Abstract
UN Sustainable Development Goals
Purchase access to all full-text HTML articles for 6 or 36 hr at a low cost. Click here to explore this opportunity.
References and Notes
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
Cell Press Commenting Guidelines
To submit a comment for a journal article, please use the space above and note the following:
- We will review submitted comments within 2 business days.
- This forum is intended for constructive dialog. Comments that are commercial or promotional in nature, pertain to specific medical cases, are not relevant to the article for which they have been submitted, or are otherwise inappropriate will not be posted.
- We recommend that commenters identify themselves with full names and affiliations.
- Comments must be in compliance with our Terms & Conditions.
- Comments will not be peer-reviewed.